If you are a great team player, creative, fun, with excellent interpersonal skills, we are looking for you!
Our marketing associate will oversee all aspects of digital media at the firm, initiate and prepare marketing materials and execute annual marketing plan. He or she will have an active role in writing and copywriting of professional content, managing the firm’s website, including creating and writing of diverse content, editing client's updates and publications newsletters, working in a multifaceted environment with tight deadlines.
Our office is located in the Center of Tel Aviv, with great environment and great people. You can join our Yoga or running team (or both) and most important, get the chance to work with highly professionals in the law and marketing field.
You will also need:
- A Bachelor’s degree; law degree – an advantage
- A proven marketing experience – a must (marketing perception, initiative and ability to think independently)
- A proven experience in digital and media (including social media, etc).
- English as mother tongue
- Ability to produce marketing materials in English and in Hebrew
- Previous experience working in a law firm or accounting firm – an advantage